- Meduza Mediterrania has a zero-tolerance policy towards the use of offensive language or behavior of any kind from guests towards other guests or our staff. Guests who participate in any actions that go against our decency policy will be asked to leave the premises.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 mins prior to your reservation time. In addition, we have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running late so that we do not cancel your reservation.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted in the restaurant without prior authorization.
- While we adhere to the local and state policies regarding service animals, we request that all animals remain on the ground.
- We don’t recommend our restaurants for young children and request that you bring a child seat if one is required.
- Children under 16 are not permitted after 7pm, or at any time in our bar/lounge area.
- If a significant amount of time has passed, we may ask to accommodate your party at the bar out of consideration for other guests who are on the waiting list. We typically will not make this request less than two hours after you have been checked in for your reservation.
- We request that you notify your server of any allergies. Not all ingredients are listed on the menu and we cannot always guarantee there will be no cross-contamination.
Out of respect for other guests and due to safety precautions, we do not allow balloons or inflatables, as well as any outside decorations or props.
As an upscale restaurant we asks guests to adhere to our Dress Code, which restricts the following:
- Themed costumes
- Novelty hats / wigs
- Sports / Athletic jerseys
- Flip Flops / Slides
Entrance to Meduza Mediterrania is at the discretion of the management. We reserve the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed, under the influence, and/or are wearing articles of clothing containing vulgarity or language that guests may find offensive.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.